Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tia - Class of 2010

Tia, a senior graduating in 2010 came to the studio for her senior photo session. She is very artistic and creative so I had to be sure we had a creative photo session. After graduation Tia plans on attending college for fashion marketing or journalism. Sounds exciting! There were so many photos that I love from the session but I had to choose only one to feature for this blog post. The below photo is my choice. I love this photo because I simply love ballet. It brought a lot of memories back to me. Another reason that this is one of my favorites is because it reminds me of the paintings of my favorite artist Edgar Degas. He even painted ballerinas in a similar costume. Be sure to watch the video of this very stylish senior!


No comments:

Post a Comment