Friday, May 14, 2010

Kendra and Brett

I recently photographed Kendra and Brett for their engagement photographs. They are a great couple and I had a wonderful time photographing them. The day of their session was a chilly, rainy spring day. That didn't stop us from getting wonderful portraits. We went outdoors for some in a nearby park and downtown. The bottom feature photo from the session (Yes, there are two. I just couldn't pick one!) is a beautiful shot of the couple downtown. I just love the umbrella!! The second feature photo from the blog is one taken from the diner scene in the Lyon County Museum. The museum is right next door to the studio and I have always wanted to take an engagement couple there. This photo from the dinner is a definite favorite! We can't wait to photograph Kendra and Brett's wedding later this summer. Be sure to watch the slideshow for more!



No comments:

Post a Comment